You haven’t really experienced Las Vegas until you’ve dined there. There seems to be a restaurant on every corner, so if you struggle at all with decision-making, this is the list for you.
And we know if you are a trade show warrior like our team members, Las Vegas is a destination you likely frequent. So, check out the below and save yourself from resorting to pricey room service or maybe worse, a vending machine meal after a long day of trade show exhibiting.
On the strip:
- Sushi Roku, Forum Shops at Caesars Palace (with options like a truffle tempura roll, I don’t think you can go wrong)
- Il Mulino, Forum Shops at Caesars Palace (ideal for impressing a client, especially if you can snag a balcony table)
- Craftsteak, The District at MGM (artisanal dishes and a world-renowned chef make for an elegant evening)
- Todd English’s Olives, the Bellagio (a refreshingly light Mediterranean menu)
- Todd English P.U.B., The Shops at Crystals (try this Todd English spot for a more lively bar atmosphere with a delicious gastropub menu)
- Aureole, Mandalay Bay (worth a trip on tired feet just to see the 4-story wine tower)
- Five50 Pizza Bar, inside Aria (great for a quick slice or grab-and-go pizza)
Hidden treasures and team favorites:
- The Peppermill Restaurant & Fireside Lounge (A team “fav” with 24-hour dining & huge portions)
- District One Kitchen & Bar (for something a bit different)
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks (you might catch our local team enjoying happy hour and finally taking a break)
Now that you have your dining plan mapped out, let’s get down to business. This blog post includes a guide to the trade show union rules and regulations in Las Vegas.